Monday, July 25, 2005

A little bit of Lineage from the Weekend!


Ahhhh! Finally a drop from DE caves - nzell t.t! Wah, that's not spellbook! So I promptly left cuz I got tired of hunting down there.


Thank you Memnarch lol!


Found Phoenix and called it on pledge chat. DCWalker came up to help and we 2 on 1 her - I tried to get a ss of us taking her on, but she was on me most of the time so I couldn't do that ctrl-p thing. Nothing spectacular for me, but DC got Firewall!!! I'm not a greedy person, so I just let DC have the book to learn for his mage.


Haven't seen one of these guys on Dep like in 6 months!

FINALLY!!! I get Holy Walk after this spot that is shown to me by DCWalker in return cuz I showed him where Dopple Boss spawns - and in turn he wispers me to tell me it's his book. Huh? LMAO!!! NOT!!~~~ hehehe - that only took about 2 days to get - and only like an hour or so worth of hunting before I got it. Shweeet! (the "h" is in that last word on purpose)


No no, I'm not "Wicked Beholder," I'm "Wickedliquid" ya bitch! And since Seer wasn't up, I decided to just hunt. Dress Evasion was best the whole time I was up there.


Thanks Rosanna!


Took my baby mage up to TOI 10 - and got this book! Wow! This weekend I scored two, technically three, AWESOME spellbooks (Holy Walk, Firewall, Great Res) Woohoo!!! I wonder what other books I need - oh yah - Advance Spirit!!!!!!! Holy crap that is an awesome spell!!! If you've never had it cast on you, you should go find someone that has it and check it out - it's totally pimp!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    congratulationsh on your shpellbooksh, that'sh aweshome!!

    anonymoush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are yoush poking funsh at me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Perhapsh? Why? Ish it a bad thing?

    guessh who

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't be drunky shmurf would you?

    ReplyDelete