Friday, July 29, 2005

Seacrest OUT!!! (I hate this dude)


I haven't officially done my weekly rant, so here it is; for those of you not living in Southern California, you are blessed in the sense that you only have to listen to this idiot 2 times a week on television - for the rest of us, we got this fool EVERY FUCKING DAY....it's sick - absolutely sick. Before moving out here, I had NO idea he was a DJ at one of the stations - er, morning talkshow host. I've listened to his show about a total of 4 times and I've hated every single one (I no longer listen to his show). This guy got a Hollywood Star on the Walk of Fame - and I'm still scratching BOTH my head and my ass trying to figue that one out. Yah yah yah, imma get flamed by the Seacrest lovers - pffffffft....whatever. I can't figure what this guys take is - is he a journalist, tv person-guy, dj, morning talkshow host....wtf is he? He reminds me a lot of that shit that grows in your refrigerator when you forget about it, then you throw it out, then it mysteriously comes back....IT JUST WON'T FUCKING GO AWAY..........Seacrest OUT??!!! WTF is that? How about Seacrest, IMMA KICK YOU IN YOUR NUTS! Ok, got that out. Someone call me when you figure out what his talent is (FYI - just because someone does something for charity, doesn't mean that individual believes in it - this is LA - the land of selfish promotion and doing charity and slapping your face on the billboard doesn't constitute helping - it's called self promotion - get wise or get out).

1 comment: