Thursday, July 14, 2005

Where do YOU go to hustle?


I was re-reading my last post and someone made a comment about the best places to pick up chicks and one being Nordtroms Rack. I'm not sure if any of you have those where you are, but I know there's one in Houston and in Los Angeles for sure - I know there are more, but dude, it's the end of the day and I wanna go home and you just gotta work with me on this.

I felt like sharing a tidbit with you guys - where are the best places for the hottest chicks? Weddings? I got lucky at my last one I attended, so maybe. Museums? Could be. Bars? Yah, if you want drunky next to ya and then in the bathroom 5 minutes later, go for it. Airports? Hell yah! Grocery stores? Hell yah! I love airports because, well, quite frankly, chicks dress up to get on a plane - I'm not kidding you - next time you're at an airport, look at the girls; they are totally smoking. I have no idea what possesses girls to get dressed up and looking good while at the airport - but I'm telling ya, I swear by this. Next spot - the grocery store! Not just ANY grocery store as some are located in the rough areas and you really don't want to be there to begin with. I'm talking about the grocery stores in the rich areas - damn man, those rich girls know how to take care of themselves! You end up with not just good looking girls, but you also got the hot soccer mom's and MILFS (best spot is the areas of the store where it's cold - no bra's - know what I mean O.~)

LMFAO - what an absoutely useless post this was hahahahaha! As if my other posts aren't, right? pfffft!

Well, that was my last post of the day, so hope you all have a good evening and I'll catch ya'll tomorrow and remember playah's - hustle and flow, just hustle and flow (I promise you that'll be the next "cool thing" or trend and I hope to God it is cuz those stupid trucker hats are annoying as FUCK - trucker hats = worst fashion trend EVER).

Wicked da' Liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment