Friday, July 22, 2005

LMFAO! ok ok - ONE more post!


LMFAO - It's almost quitting time and before I take off, I was looking at some blogs again, just hitting link after link after link and I run into this Lineage blog that I had not seen before - Sanches01's blog - I remember him from WAY back when, when he had a blog then abruptly stopped updating (he's playing again now). Anyway, he has these pics of a really cute girl on his blog that he took ss's of. See the pic above? This was his caption for it:
"She Show's Me Her's Garfield, She Is a Lineage Player..."
LMFAO - that's the funniest thing I've read since...well...since some of the captions I have read from my contest. Go check his blog out - it's new and not much there, but funny:

Lineage Sanches (am I the only one that thinks that says Lineage Sandwiches? lol)

2 comments: