Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wedding Crashers = Brilliant!


Saw this movie this afternoon and what can I say? IT WAS GREAT!!! Now listen up, the ending is as cheesy as you can get - pure dipstick Hollywood. BUT - there were some great scenes in this movie (for those of you going to watch it - look for the dining room scene - the BEST!)
Now what I was most curious about was..WHY DIDN'T I FUCKING THINK OF THIS MYSELF??!! Actually, as a kid, I had a friend from Mexico and we would go crash lots of Quinceneras (I have no idea if I spelled that right) - that's the equivalent to a Sweet 16 party, but the hispanic version. So, if you get a chance, watch the flick - and Vince Vaughn just steals the movie! :P

1 comment:

  1. LOL - tyty Alvi - and a comment has been removed!! o.o I wonder what it said lol

    ReplyDelete