Friday, July 29, 2005

Podcasting!


Simon and I were chatting last night and he had mentioned "Podcasting" some stuff for my blog. I was like, "meh, I dunno." And I don't. Should I podcast? I got a super-hot voice - the problem is, why the fuck would anyone want to hear me bitching for an hour? Hell, I don't want to even hear MYSELF for that long! lol - oooo maybe I can try to do voice interviews of gamers and podcast that!!! Hmmmm.......anyone think that's a cool idea? Well, I spend too much time on this blog as it already is, so if any of you guys want to be the podcasting "Wicked" interviewer and do your own podcast of gamers, lemme know and I'll let you post on here.

Speaking of posting, I think I need to take a short break from blogging so much :P hahahaha! No really, I do - so pay attention - just like Leno and Letterman, when they're out, they have guest hosts, so I'm doing the same, I'm going to have guest bloggers while I'm gone - I just don't know when I'll be gone - I'll keep you all updated!

So, gimme you thoughts on blogging and if you want to be a guest blogger, let me know via email or comments - I only have 1 slot open (actually, I could have like a billion, but I'm being picky)

Ciao! Wicked "Gonna Podcast your Ass" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Ha...let me be the first to comment today.

    Uh...you should be like Barry White in your podcasts. Make it interesting...sleazy...disrepectful. I couldn't listen seeing as I don't have an I-Pod, but I could smile knowing you've totally degraded the whole Barry White mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 PM

    What a great site » » »

    ReplyDelete