Monday, July 25, 2005

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa - wtf is THAT??


Ya know, digging around in dirt all day, looking at dusty books filled with words no one understands, trying to decipher the pictures on a wall - ahhhhhh the life of an archeologist - they just WISH they could get play like Indiana Jones did. But they don't. And they won't. And they reassembled this thing from 14 fragments....and they have decided it's a phallac symbol and the first ever known dildo. So they CLAIM. It looks like it could be a weapon too. I can just picture it now, "Give me my monies or imma whack you with my stone penis!"

Sigh.....

Worlds oldest dildo!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinkin', I wouldn't be stickin' that diseased-lookin' piece of stone up me, but then I realized it would probably have been the cleanest piece of sexual "equipment" during that time. Non-diseased penises were probably in short supply then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hahhaahaha - I'm just suprised that such equipment would be available from such a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete