Sunday, July 17, 2005

Before you throw a fit.....


Please make sure to read my post. No no, I'm not a nazi or a neo nazi, or a skinheaded, baby-fucking, child molester - please look closely at the pic - it's the swastika being OWNED, not promoted. I found this interesting clip on the net. I'm sure you all are use to seeing clips of skinheads and neo-nazi's seriously hurting people. Not today boys and girls. It's the reverse - the skinheads get jumped in the subway station. NICE!

Skinheads get their asses KICKED! Pure ownage!

Anyone know that numa numa song that's been wildly popular?? Well, here's another version of it! I'm now officially finding it very comical and mildly addictive - the songs not that bad lol! Ooooooo, I got a request - anyone out there that's skilled a bit in doing up mpegs or creative with photoshop, holler at me - I would like to do a Numa Numa mpeg, but using Lineage graphics or WoW graphics - I think it would be awesome!

Numa numa!!!

Ahhh, I could not go without posting a mildy offensive Harry Potter joke. So, here it is - it's minutes before the Harry Potter book goes on sale in Dallas, Texas. So what do a couple of guys do? They decide to go to the line with 100's of people waiting to buy the book and..... and.....
come on....... AND.... YELL OUT THE SPOILER TO EVERYONE IN THE CROWD THAT'S NEVER READ THE BOOK!!! LMFAO!!!! Jerks!!! But I like'em!!! hahhahahahaha

Who killed who in Harry Potter?? Awwww man, you assholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment