Monday, July 25, 2005

My Color Commentary for Today: Large People with Tattoos, Stupid Drivers, and the UPS Girl


I didn't have too much going on this past weekend, but I always seem to find something amusing when work starts. Notice I never write about work too much - but everything else? I run out to Walmart cuz I need to buy some junks and I see this group of rather "large" people. I'm not not mean so I'm not going to blather off and call'em the fat-ass-fat-fuckers. Let's just say they are plump and happy. Ok, I'm lying - I'm making fun of them cuz they eached weighed about 400 lbs and were wanna be gangsters. You all KNOW I have issues with wannabee gangsta's.

So anyway they have these tattoos on all of them - one of which was expanded and pushed under the fat of his armpit - therefore, I was unable to make it out. I don't even know what it was! A snake? A duck? A puppy? Personally, it looked like a Taco. Why anyone would want a taco on their arm is beyond me. Then there was the dudes girl - ugh! She had tattoos ALL over her legs. Is that bad? No, not at all - I don't mind tattoos - but yet again, apparently this was prior to that extra "chorizo." For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a rather delicious fried Mexican bread with sugar. Well, she had what appeared to be a crucifix on her leg with Jesus. At least that's what I THOUGHT it was - it was so stretched out it looked like a small, dark baby wrapped around her calf. How lovely.

People need originality when it comes to tattoos - don't know what I mean? Go to Popobig's site and go back a few posts - she's got some pretty sweet ink on her (the little wind-up mouse is great!). I personally don't have any ink done cuz number 1: I'm a pussy and I hate needles and number 2 = same as number 1 (I FREAKING HATE NEEDLES!)


I wanted to share this with you: While driving back from Walmart, I almost got hit again - some dude in a lane that wasn't designated as a turning lane.........you guessed it.......turned into my lane. So I roll my window down and I scream out, "Hey man, you ok?" The guy rolls his window down and says "Yah, I'm ok." Which I reply "You sure about that? Cuz imma bout to fuck you up" The guy, in a fucking VAN of all things (I HATE VANS - OF ALL KINDS - THEY ARE THE DEVILS VEHICLES - I WISH GOD WOULD SEND ALL BAD PEOPLE AND VANS TO HELL) promptly swerves off into a grocery store parking lot and takes off. Fuckers.


Finally, the UPS girl just hit on me. I was flattered so I gave her an ice cream *^.^*
(Seriously, I gave her a banana flavored ice cream :P )

Ciao! Wicked "Loves yo' Mama" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Just so you know, "chorizo" is a sausage type meat. A "churro" is a mexican bread with sugar on it.

    Either way, they're both tasty goodness!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yah yah - i need to brush up on my mexican cultural dishes >< And yes, both are delicious!

    ReplyDelete