Friday, July 22, 2005

I've done it! I've figured out the 3 biggest secrets of all time!!!


Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, yours truly has figured out the 3 biggest secrets of life known to man! After numerous email correspondences throughout the day to some of the most intelligent people in the world, some heavy duty research using Google and Yahoo, and speaking to people at the local In 'n Out burger joint, I have finally figured out some MAJOR secrets! Ready? Here we go:

What is the meaning of life?
To get laid. Period. Hot-ass, wild and crazy monkey sex! Smack it up, down, all around!

Cold fusion has been achieved!
Get a metal pole, freeze it, and stick your tongue to it. You bet your ass that your tongue is gonna fuse onto that hella cold pole!

And lastly....

Where IS the EXACT location of Waldo?
If he was up your ass, you'd know, wouldn't you?


Aight my bruthah's and sistah's, Wicked's out (actually, not for another 2 hours, but I'm damn tired and I just wanna sleep). So have a good weekend and look for a post tomorrow with the funniest captions and get ready to vote!!!

You guys still have till 9 pm PST to enter the captions so keep on going - don't be shy and you can enter as many captions as you want!!!

Have a safe weekend and drink and smoke as much as you can - I know I am!!! You guys rock!

Ciao! Wickedy "I made a girl cry today!" Liquid

1 comment: