Friday, July 15, 2005

Shit, my grammar sucks...


....or it could be editting skills - I dunno :( Aight, I have a short reprieve cuz the truck is late getting here, so I decided to re-read some of my posts and I realized something - my grammer is awful! Actually, not my grammar, but my spelling. My problem is that I do 99.99% of my posting while I'm at work and I have VERY little time in between to nail down a post and I'm always in a rush - like now. So now you know and knowing is half the battle (I love you GI Joe!) So anyway, I could have easily made all my posts using $10 words as I am very very capable of doing so (I hate you, all attorney's and lawyers). Bah, fuck that, lets just stick to the singe and double syllable words, ok? Oh, and I post most of my gaming stuff right after the weekend because the weekend is really the only time I get to play with any level of significance, unless I find something gaming related during the week.

Uh oh, I hear my truck - I gotta run.

2 comments: