Sunday, July 17, 2005

Lineage!!!


I got some Lineage playing time this weekend - actually, work this past week completely and absolutely fucking drained me, so I really didn't want to do anything much but relax this weekend, which is exactly what I did. So, on with the screenshots!

TYVM Mr. Cleanwater! Woot! I have a DK blog!!! Anyone else have a DK blog? Since I'm at 50K hits, technically that would be Bapho/Beleth blog right? Only 2k more hits and I'll be DK bloggerz!!!


I was bored and went over to LoA to say hello and I ran into this guy - Anarchist! Mad mad mad props to you for hooking me up with some gear so i could get going. As you can see by his stats, he's not uber (level 24 -.-) but I should be able to boost him up some very very soon. By the way, do any of you know who Anarchist is? I won't say, but he was well known on Dep before he left for LoA ^^.


OUCH!!! I hit up DV5 and 6 a bit over the weekend and you can see on my last hunt, how much HP I had before I venzed - that was SUPER close! Even with 90% mr, I got my ass handed to me - freaking 3 Succubus Queens seriously put some damage on me.


I logged on and was in Werlden. No one there!!! Felt like a creepy episode of the Twilight Zone!!! And no, I wasn't lagging.

Got to hit up top drake - czell best.

No comments:

Post a Comment