Thursday, July 14, 2005

I just got back from Costco....



.......and what an interesting visit it was! Don't you find it amusing that I can find just about anything I do amusing? What can I say, I have an attention span of a 4 year old - leave me alone long enough and I'll find something to do.
Yah, so I go to Costco cuz my boss needs to me to get some loot. As I'm there I notice two things:
1. The larger (plus) size population LOVES Costco and
2. There are hot girls there. Really.

Referring to #1, lemme ask you - who the fuck REALLY needs an 80 pound bag of pretzels? Think about it - how long would it take YOU to devour 80 FUCKING pounds of pretzels. Oh and that 30 pound bag of trail mix sure comes in handy on those cold nights when you don't want to cook. For those of you ready to argue my point and say, "what if they have a large family?" I hope to God that pun was intended. Yah know, a "large" family to me is a family of 6 or more people, not a family of 4 that can devour food like a family of 6 or more people. Hey, seriously, you need that 25 pound bag of Pistacchio's, fuck it - go for it.

Referring to my 2nd point - DAMN there are some good looking girls that work at Costco. What can I say, I like them "vata's" and "chola's", especially the Guatemalan girls (if ya know me in real life, then you know what I'm talking about *wink*). Hey now, don't hate the playah, hate the game! Isn't it how that goes? And what's wrong with picking up chicks at Costco? If they're hot, then not a DAMN thing - right??

hehe - peace! Sir Wickedy Wack the IV

7 comments:

  1. OMG - I HEARD about that place!!! I think there's one in LA - if I go, I'll check it out....lol sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 PM

    The Rack.... Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Celt - you have one in Arizona too? GOD, chicks dig that store......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:10 PM

    None here in AZ that I know of, but when my dad was living in Long Beach for a while there was one not too far from his house. Needless to say, Ky and I loved going to visit him ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA - that's too funny - I bet you did! And you had daddy's platic too right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:58 AM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

    ReplyDelete