Sunday, July 17, 2005

More Lineage!!!!


Woohoo!!! My favorite mop of all time in Lineage, Mr. Dark Elder spawned while drake spawned like 2 seconds later. Really, Dark Elder is my all time favorite mop. That fucker.


I was running down to check dk and got swarmed by a bunch of skeletons and couldn't budge. I rolled my eyes and typed this - so stupid!!! I couldn't MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


Thank you very much Sanchez :)


I was on LoA and Loyola gave me a holler out - thanks dude!


I spent a TON of time in the Dark Elf caves trying to get some spellbooks -didn't get single fucking one!!! Did manage to get this crystal, which I was informed it was worthless, so pretty much I got nothing the whole time I was there - I went on 4 trips at about 2 hours each. Complete waste of my fucking time. You know what that means right? I'm going again!!!!! Cuz Wicks just never learns his lessons!


I had JUST gotten to level 23 on LoA and Anarchist invited me to 24th floor TOI to leech some of his exp and I leveed again an hour later! lol - Thanks Anarchist - you rock man!


I dropped Ifrit and in return, he crapped out a cancel book and a bkat. :)


And finally, Styler and I telling jokes on Pledge Chat after I asked him if he had read my peanut joke :P

1 comment: