Thursday, July 14, 2005

To the 2 little Fuckers in Ivory Tower 8 last night....


I was on my baby mage up in Ivory Tower, 8th floor last night trying to score a stupid spellbook and I see there are 2 mages up there already farming up a storm. They had the entire center floor covered so me, not wanting to be rude, just circled around them along the walls of IT. Well, these assholes decided they needed to farm even more and proceeded to hit the same mops I was hitting - that's how greedy they were. So I attacked them with my level 42 mage - I didn't die, but I had to venz cuz I didn't have enough MP.

As far as you all know, I'm one of the LEAST greediest players in the world - hell I sold a Silence spellbook for $75K last night, knowing full well it's worth WAY more, but the poor guy had been looking for one for 2 weeks, so I felt bad and just sold it too him.

The pledge that was farming had a blue emblem with a silver star in the middle -at least that's what I thought it was. So I left my pledge and proceeded to go hunt them. I never found a single member of their pledge - anywhere. Notice I'm not talking trash - I don't care who you are, where you're from (OMFG - am I sounding like that Backstreet Boys song? LMFAO!) what nationality, what country you are from, if you use a bot, hack, or cheat - I don't want to waste my time talking trash. I do not appreciate farmers and greedy fuckers; never have and never will. So for that pledge that's just farming away, forget about hunting IT8 anymore - I'm no longer tolerating it.

I'm going to kill you in game over and over.

No more no less.

Period.

Have a nice day! Wickedy Wacks

No comments:

Post a Comment