Sunday, July 17, 2005

For Lindsey, Flygurl, and Carrie......


Ahhhhhhh - the ladies at..um, I'm not sure what to call the blog because the name changes so often, so I'll just say the blog where I am loved, ok? Anyway, they were kind enough to post a pic of Avril Lavigne getting ready to kiss some chick. I love Avril. I do - she's like a minature version of Nicole Kidman - but cuter. Hey, Avril is the best thing Canada's put out in...I dunno...since Alanis and Shania, so I'm down! Thank you for the thoughts ladies, so I'll return the favor up above. You 3 can fight over who takes who. Check out their blog:

The Blog Where Wicked is Loved (most of the time but not all the time - usually filled with 4 letter words to describe me, like, uh... brat and other words and stuff. Yah, that's it. :P)

2 comments: