Friday, July 22, 2005

Hotkeys


I been meaning to post this for a few weeks but kept forgetting so I'll do it now; I've always been curious how some of the high levels around the world set their hotkeys - you can see above how several players have them set - maybe I'm reading into this too much but I think there's something to say about ones personality in the hotkey placement. Yah ok, I AM reading into this too much so I'll just stop right there about that. Anyway, I always look for 2 things; placement of the Escape Scrolls and the pots - then try to figure out the rest. The bottom set of hotkeys mostly resembles what I use, but instead of weaps, I have my COI/COP set there. How do YOU all have it set? It seems that the f8 key is the most popular place to put the escape scroll while the f5 key is the main spot for potions. What about you guys?

1 comment: