Thursday, July 21, 2005

God, why did you make laundry??!!


I have been relegated to do a TON of laundry tonight. That just means I'll be logging on and off and on and off of Lineage cuz of my laundry. God, why did you make laundry? I know the sexist response would be "So it would give women something to do" (do NOT flame me as I am not a sexist - well, not today anyway). Wicked hates laundry. Wicked will let it pile up to a large mass of cotton and what not. I won't do laundry *stomps feet, holds breath, crosses arms*

So I have a choice; do I do laundry, or do I bust open the emergency pack. Emergency pack? Rule #4 in a Bachelors life:
When being a bachelor, always always always keep at least one emergency package of brand new socks and boxers at the ready. Always.
Well, I need to decide whether or not to crack the new packages or just do laundry. I think I'll do laundry as I'm sure if my mom finds out, she'll fly out here, grab me by the head, and inform me that I better do my laundry. And she'll give me 15 minutes. I'll be like, "Dude!! The wash alone takes 3o minutes!!" and she'll say, "Then DUDE, you better fucking MOVE your ass." I'll be like I was on Gilligans Island and hook up a bike to that machine so I can peddle and make it wash the fuck out of my clothes in 2 minutes. Sigh, ok, I'm rambling cuz I dread doing laundry.

Ciao! Wickedy Wacks

ENTER THE CAPTION CONTEST - SCROLL DOWN AND GO GO GO! IT ENDS TOMORROW, FRIDAY, AT 9 PM PST - SO DO'NT FORGET - YOU ALL ARE CLEVER AND PRETTY WITTY SO ENTER!

1 comment: