Friday, July 01, 2005

Contest winners!!!! Woot Woot!


Posted by Picasa

Ah, the winnah's the winnah's - step up to the plate! First of all, great job to everyone that entered! The questions weren't really hard and it was mostly done for fun - so I hope you guys liked it.

Just wait for the 50K hits contest on my blog - that one is gonna be super tight!!! I'll tell you guys what that is when I get to around 49K hits - and I promise you it's going to be MUCH easier.

Now, here are the questions and the answers:
1. Jack the Ripper terrorized what part of London? Awww, come on-this one's super easy - I love murder thrillers and shit like that, movies like Hannibal, Red Dragon, the Bone Collector, SAW, etc. So the answer? White Chapel
2.What Sega Genesis game gave us such infamously badly translated Japanese to English language dialogue such as, "Somebody set us up the bomb," and "All your base are belong to us?" This one was a bit hard and I initially had no clue so when I looked it up - presto! The Gundam? Wing Zero. The answer? Zero Wing. :P Suckah's!
3.What are the names of the parents in "101 Dalmatians?" Man, I haven't watched a single Disney movie since...um...is Shrek a Disney movie? If so, then last week (grrrrr). So, it's Pongo and Perdita (personally, if I have pets, their names are going to be Jack-o, Wack-0, and WeeWee, but that's just me)
4. In the TV show Family Guy, what is Stewie's middle name? LMAO - I had no idea that stark raving, crazy ass, big headed, english accented little babie's name was Gilligan - hahahah - I laugh when I think about it.
5. What movie did the following quote come from? "Until you are able to commit a simple act of terror, I strongly advise you to avoid anything as complex as murder." Damn, this was a sweet ass quote. The 7 Year Itch.
6.a) My ring said "sexy." Hell yah :)
b) My license numbers are 7RO7844
c) Anywhere from 1 to 3.5 blocks (any answer between there was accepted)
d) September 3rd, 2004

Pimp! See, that wasn't that hard, now was it? Ok, so *drumroll* here are the winners!:

4th place: Tmiller from Dep! Woot! Grats!

3rd place: Courtney (CelticRain) from Ken!! Awesome chica!

2nd place: Curka da' Jerka! lmao!!! Just messin with you man! Good job!

and

1st place: *Loa soon to be DK*!!! (name asked to be withheld!) Woohoooooooo this is gonna be fun!!!(I have no idea who you are, but good job! lol!)

You guys all did GREAT and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm proud of you all!!!

So, who wants to play the 50k hit game?

Knuckle up - it's coming soon! :P

1 comment: