Friday, August 12, 2005

A $182,000 bottle of whiskey and what???


Sup playah's! Whoa - I'm kidding about the whiskey, right? Nope. One of the last bottles to come out of a distillery was sold for that much money: Bottle of Rare Irish Whiskey.

I know, that's insane right? Pffffffttt...and here I think my $175 bottle of Cognac was high - that's like finding change on the ground compared to that whiskey :(

Aight, it's getting a bit more rough for me in regards to time to post, so for a little bit, till I get my bearings, I've invited a few people to give me a hand posting. I'll still post the Lineage stuffs, and I'm sure Lindsey will as well, while Rachel's wittiness can help me find the funny stuff (look at her blog - it's very very well written) and Simon can help with overall posts due to his incredible creativity. I'll be introducing them all formally this evening and they'll begin to post this evening, if they choose too. Also, I'll be adding one, maybe 2, more people - look for them!

Ciao! Wicked da Liquidz

No comments:

Post a Comment