Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday?


Yah, it's Friday, so here are the reasons for my lackluster posting: I been brain dead trying to move some stuff around the world while entering an arena that I long thought I had left. First up, I've got another 40ft high cube international trailer that I need to move - I don't care where - Egypt, Hong Kong, Canada - it don't matter. I'm TRYING to move the stuff to Canada - Toronto to be more specific, to a new buyer. So, I MAY have to fly to Canada next week - any Lin players in Toronoto that I hate? Please email me so I can take an extra day there to fucking kick your ass - ooooooo what? I'm going to get arrested? LMAO - they'll just fly me back to the US. Oops, that's off the topic.

The other thing is that I have been relegated to go after someone in Austin that thieved a bunch of my stuff and he's hellafied scared at the moment. DO NOT STEAL FROM ME. I WILL FIND YOU. Scary huh? I warned the guy that I wanted full monies or my shit returned or I would take his house, his car, his wife (if she's hot, if not, then imma just pimp her out) so he better get with the program. Then I got another $1,000,000 worth of stuff coming in and I don't know what to do with it. arg! I'll update when I can, including this weekend.

Ciao! Wicked "Be Nice!" Liquids

4 comments:

  1. Come visit Erie while you're up there. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ok.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, nevermind...you don't want to visit Erie. It's like downtown Cleveland...or rather most of Cleveland...

    ...in other words, bring a sawed-off shotgun for protection.

    ReplyDelete