Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things that make you go...........WTF??!!

lol - as promised, here are some links to stuff that I personally found amazing, annoying, funny, and relatively fucked up(most are news articles, with a few mpegs - I'll do one of those posts later cuz I know you all love that shit). As always, you may need my sense of humor to find any of this funny - so if you don't, then that's not my problem, now is it? hehehe suckahs!

TV Host Robbed on Air: Not that funny because the don't have any actual videotape of the robbery but they do have audio - I wasn't that all impressed, but thought it might be interesting enough for you all.
9 Year old has been sleeping for months: This story is just bizarre; I don't necessarily believe it, but apparently it was confirmed. Whatever.
Women Eats 35 Bratwursts in 10 Minutes: You have got to be shitting me. Guess how much she weighs? No, really, guess.......jeesh.......
Woman Accused of Slamming Girl at Putt-putt Course: LOL~!!! No, I do NOT condone children getting hurt, but the first line of the article made me crack up - she freaking BODY-SLAMMED the kid!!! WTF is up with people in Florida lately? For awhile there, it was Texas that was spreading weird stories, but Florida has got this shit wrapped up tight!
10,000 Superballs - what to do, what to do? (video) This is a clip of someone that was able to obtain 10,000 superballs - you know what those are right? Pay a quarter and get a rubber ball that flies like fucking Superman! So what DO you do with 10,000 superballs?
Saturn has sound emissions? O.O! I love the paranormal, extre-terrestrial, X-Files shit - ghosts, etc etc. Cassini does a fly-by the rings of Saturn; they picked up something.
Stoned Journalist: (video)LMFAO!!! I want this mutherfucker's job!!!!!!!!!!!! He's doing a report in some fields where they are burning siezed drugs - bales of Marijuana. And he's downwind.
Man-Show kid at the beach: hahaha! I love this kid! "Can I rub lotion on you?"

And.....................what? You HONESTLY thought I was going to post shit up like this without a half-way decent bitch fight? pffffffffftttt - Imma double your pleasure on this post - dig it:

Chicks fight - one grabs a knife(this is a repost, but a pretty brutal beating)

Bang that bitch, Bang that bitch(that's what you end up hearing most of the clip)

Last Link! 5PixEntertainment is where I got the hook up for Battle Royal - these guys ROCK - Adam and Vincent run the company - stop buying from Ebay cuz their prices are BETTER than those fuckers on Ebay and odds are, you won't get ganked, like I did from Ebay. Mention my name and they'll sell the flicks to you at a discount - oh, and if you get shafted, don't worry, since I'm personally endorsing them and know where they live, shoot me an email if they even REMOTELY fuck you over and I'll whup their asses. Their link is to the right as well. Oh, email me and I'll give you my name - they don't know Wickedliquids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment