Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hi, I'm Joseph, and I'm a Car Thief...(Hi, Joseph)

Alright, so you're tryin' to sleep at night, and all of a sudden you wake up to someone in your room squirting blood from their wrist asking for you to help them. Needless to say, I'm sure they scared the living shit out of you, and you're wondering how they got into your house. Anyway, you call 911 to help them out, and you wonder why the hell he's bleeding. He tells you, "Um, duh, uh, I, uh, got it while, uh, I was bein', uh, chased. Yeah, that's it!"

Long story short, the police arrive and find blood everywhere. It was on this lady's garage, and apparently, there was broken glass from her car (could be from a window). The idiot cut himself while trying to break into her car, and then asked her to call 911 for help. Well, police got suspicious and arrested his ass for burglary, breaking and entering, etc., etc. I think the Doofus of the Year Award goes to Joseph G. McQuade of Huntington, Arkansas. Now, if he'd died, I think he would have been in the running for a Darwin Award.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely Doofus of the Year award material - it utterly amazes me in regards to the stupidity of some people - yah, he was prolly scared and trying to lie his way out of it, but still, at least make it a GOOD lie..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - yah, I think we ALL know ONE person that's a lot like this

    ReplyDelete