Thursday, August 25, 2005

You know, some days, I wish I could just do this......


DAMN......! Sorry for the slow-mo posting action boys and girls but Wickedy Wacks has been INSANE busy. It was slow for 2 months, then BAM - you know how it is - it all comes in 3's. I been working a few 12, 11, and 10 hour days - not a big deal and expected in my industry - but damn that shit can take a toll! So what else have I been up to? Hmmmm.....read on playahs!

I been playing WoW -but not the MMO - the RPG! I LOVE - ADORE - those type of games like Caeser, Dune, etc, where you build your little armies and destroy everything and everyone on the screen - you're god and you make and break these little guys. What's cool is that when I play this game (I had it before I had the MMORPG WoW) there are so many little things that the big WoW game took ideas from - it's pretty sweet. I can play this on battle.net and other ways, but I just like to play solo while I semi-watch TV (I have the Jacket and the Hole coming my way - wow, such exciting titles huh?).

haha! You all at home can't see, but I just got busy - I started make this post 3 hours ago and just NOW started typing again lol.

Argh - now I forgo what I was going to write - damn it! bbl!

Ciao! Wicked "......................" Liquidz

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:19 PM

    keira is in both v.v

    i really liked the jacket..it kept my attention
    the hole was cool and twisted. i hope you enjoy both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude - they're set to arrive tomorrow, so I can chill, drink, and watch - cuz Keira IS a hottie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:18 PM

    it's a plus that in the Hole you get to see her boobies. v.v That's all I can say about that..but yeah, I didn't know it was gonna happen and then BAM..but the movie is great even without that part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okie dokies :)

    llama-me alvi!

    ReplyDelete