Monday, August 22, 2005

A mix of the weekend? Anyone have fun?



Hmmm....from da' weekend! Aight, what'd you guys do? Don't tell me you sat on your asses and played Lineage all weekend - that's kind of lame, don't you think? No really, you didn't have ANYTHING else you could have been doing? hehehehehe suckah's!!!

I tried to go watch the 40 Year Old Virgin, which *ahem*, I would know nothing about, but that movie was sold out, so I opted for my buddy Deuce! And imma tell ya'll something - this movie was funny as HELL hahaha - Eddie Griffin is the uber pimp/man-whore/he-bitch of all time lol!

I also watched Kung-Fu Hustle and I have to admit, it was pretty damn good - I laughed quite a bit and it was more than good enough that I've decided to go buy it - or burn it - whichever I feel ^^ (watch for the gay hair stylist guy - I haven't laughed that hard since....um...Deuce Bigelow ^^)



I didn't play too much Lineage- very little as a matter of fact - and I ended up watching movies or getting ready to roll out, so I'd either sit in town or just leave my dude in an inn. I think I died maybe 4 times this weekend - might have been 2 - I can't even remember; you can obviously see how serious I take my Lineage deaths now; not like in the old days when I'd have a freaking panic attack. Now, it's more along the lines of "meh."

I have 2 pics from Gameabout here - the one with underwater mops is from the new Lake Area - see the left side of that pic? That's where that blue scorpian is gonna be, so that should be fun. And the Ifrit screenshot is from Gameabout as well - I posted it cuz he took the ss RIGHT as he was dying, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me hehehe.

So anyway, later on tonight after my workout, I'll post one screenshot of me in Lineage over the weekend - haha - that's right, ONE screenshot! I'm telling you people, this game is losing it's luster!!! Wahhhh!!! Hey, Sweetpinkdust - help me find more info on that game ZerA!!!! I'm still tapping my foot on that - the Gameabout site has links to it, but I have not had the time to check it out. I even tried to log on to GunzOnline over the weekend, but those servers are always so damn full.

I also went to the "Block" in Orange County over the weekend. Um.....it's nice, but the people there make it a bit....ghetto....know what I mean? So many kids that wanna be thugs and shit - what's up with that?? There were like 1,000 cops out there. Pfffffttt, I'll stick to the Irvine Spectrum Center. I also made my way to Riverside for the first time in my life and I must say, I rather liked it - the area was much like Texas - flat with horses. ^^ :)

Aight kids, I know I slacked a bit last week, but it was pretty harsh and I predict this week is not going to be any better, but I'm going to fight a bit harder and let's see what I can pull.

Ninja's and links coming soon!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:39 AM

    What's up with anonymous? Is that real?
    Weekend was just meh. Got some shopping done, spare keys made, played Lin a bit Sunday, cooked some kick ass cookies, grilled some kick ass chicken, swam and got a little sun. Overall I'd give it a 6. If I hadn't had to come in to work today (as planned...) things would be awesome, but that black cloud can't hang around forever!
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    alvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And no, that anonymous dude is all spam - imma delete his punk ass in a second :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dun wanna sue you....hmmm...maybe I WILL!!! muwahahahhaha imma email you in a bit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok fine, I won't sue you...maybe harrass you a bit, but not sue.... or WILL I? muwahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah! admit it - yer plenty scared - so scared imma call you "chicken little" busted! wooooooooooo~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, kung fu hustle was great - I think imma buy it

    ReplyDelete