Monday, August 15, 2005

Wow - check this shit out.....


See that? Do you SEE that??!!! Wanna guess what it is? It's a freaking MP3 player - the smallest in the world!!! Unbelievable - 1 gig memory - insane! I actually have 700 of these in my warehouse from the company that's selling them. Guess who's buying them all? Walmart! LOL - and get this shit - they bought 2,500 the first time and sold them ONLY on their website - and sold all 2,500 in one day. So what does Walmart do? They order 10,000 more. And the company said no - because they can't produce that many lol! And I also happen to have gotten one as a "free" sample about 2 hours ago - how PIMP is that??!! Go to Walmart.com and you'll see it on the front page - sorry kiddies, I'd get you all one, but they're holding them like they were gold cuz of demand is so high - who knows, maybe I'll be able to snag a few - I'll keep you all updated :)
Ciao! Wicked

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw those. They're like the size of a quarter. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 AM

    I would SO lose that in my purse!

    ReplyDelete