Monday, August 15, 2005

What Idiots...

All I could think of when I saw this picture
was, what the hell? It reminds me of that organization from Chatterbox on Grand Theft Auto 3 called Citizens Raging Against Phones (CRAP) where the lady called into the radio show on a phone to complain about phones. Even though that was a joke (obviously), these guys can't take a hint that they're not only idiots but unemployed, mama's-boy, basement-dirt eaters. Mom's got you guys on her frequency to make sure you're home by dinner!

I'll have a protest. I protest that we shove these signs right up your asses.

3 comments:

  1. haha - great pic! Imma be posting too here shortly! I don't know what's taking the other posters so long - maybe they're shy!

    Oh, and good morning! (I know it's afternoon for you already :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it'd be afternoon right now. Hehe. It's about 2:00 here as of this second. Hehe. :) But good morning and afternoon to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:54 PM

    This is very interesting site... Food kitchen voulnteers Toy story jessie

    ReplyDelete