Thursday, August 04, 2005

Requests to Link

Hello and good morning! I wanted to make a quick post about numerous requests every week with people that want me to link their blogs/sites/whatever. I really don't have a problem linking people (for those of you who have read this blog for awhile know this already) but it's only under the premise that you update once in awhile. I know there are many sites out there that have a link list about a mile long - the problem is that nearly half are not updated or not updated consistently (once a month is not enough). So, sorry if I don't have you linked after you requested - I'm not a big fan of useless links or sites that badger me to link, then they only bother to update only once whenever there's a full moon. Alas - if you are a good friend, please don't take it the wrong way!! Also, for those of you on a minimal updating basis, please try to update this week - even if the only words are "Wicked, go fuck off" (which would be pretty damn funny by the way) - I'm overhauling the links this weekend and there are a few that I'm going to be taking down - if you restart posting, then I'll put you back up.

Peace! Wicked da' Liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment