Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh my!


Hi guys! Aight, so I don't feel like playing any games at the moment, so let me share some clips I found on the internet. Oh and before I link them, I was kickin' it with Frodo last night, right? (I was watching Lord of the Rings you smartasses) And I was thinking, those Orcs, I didn't see no girl orcs - they were all dude orcs (you MUST understand my mind to understand how I think! In other words, just go with it) and well, what the hell do girl orcs look like and what do their boobies look like? Or are all Orcs gay? I mean, I don't got no (double negative intentional) problems with gays, but I do with gay orcs (haha all you homosexuals who use the argument, "Gays are people too!" NO SHIT - but I'm talking about Orcs - they are not peoples) OMG I'm swinging WAY to far here....aight...enjoy the clips - suckah's!

Dude, um, you better clean that up (Lindsey, do NOT watch this)


Pregnancy Test....LMAO!


OMG how'd they find this clip of me??!!! I'm super secret Wickedliquid..OMG..Oh no!!!


I'm not playing Lineage anymore, I'm doing this instead.......

Two Chicks (GIRLS!) steal a car. Hmmmm.....is it a bait car? O.O

LMFAO - white guys trying to be black...Why you gotta holda brutha' down??!!

OMFG - LMFAO - ahahhahahaha URBAN NINJA!!!! I WANT TO BE HIM!!!

For 'da boys ONLY - watch this chick dance...I was totally hypnotized for.....


Oh damn this is some funny shit...lol!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe there aren't any female orcs. I'm assuming orcs are just asexual... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orcs?? Asexual?? I just don't like attaching any form of the word "sex" to Orcs........ lol...but I think there are no girl orcs cuz the boy orcs are too dirty. heheheh :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know they come from the ground, but dude orcs need to get some tail too, don't they? And if they had too, there are no girl orcs to service them, so how do they get it then? omg dumb ass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you love it........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:45 PM

    OMFG!!! u guys dont understand...that is soooo wicked singing in that video a few years back!! (All pimps go through an akward phase before they hit thier rythm)

    ReplyDelete