Monday, August 22, 2005

WMD and Pimpin Around da World....

Oh me oh my! Hmmm....what has Wicked been doing? Oh yah, other than unleashing his WMD's (Wicked Mass Destruction's) and spewing out his pimp juice (that left the WORST visual in my head by the way), I been fairly busy! Aight, so lets get with it eh? See the sign on the left? Yes, they actually made fucking illegal. Now how UNCOOL is that? that's just wrong in SO many ways!

No Sex Around HERE!


And what's with UFO's nowadays???!! You'd think with all this high tech camera gear and high end technology available around the world now, SOME numbfuck out there would at least have the ability to nail down ONE DECENT picture or video clip of something like a UFO - but NOOOOO - lets just conveniently keep that shit on the lowest grade possible, then shake the camera as much as you can for no apparent reason, then call what you got on tape a legit UFO - bullshit. I swear, SOME people -.-

UFO's are fakerzorsz (that's not even a word, but if people can make up UFO's then I should be able to make up words)

Oh yah baby, Wicked got the hook up!!! Check this bad boy out - it's a bb gun - but looks hella real don't it??!! It's 1/1 scale, so it's not some small little boy's toy - this thing is full on scale model and comes with a laser sight - and I just scored one for FREE!! One of my vendors sells general merchandise as a wholesaler and he's got many of these that he just bought - guess for how much? Guess - $4!!!!! This thing is pretty pimp and I'm sure I'd get in trouble for swinging it around outside, but damn, it looks real - check this guys website out www.omegamarketplace.com - he's not selling at the moment becuase they keep selling out - the prices are different because that's what he sells to you all - retail price. I get this shit at cost muwahahahahahahhaha - check out the AK 47 and the MP5 and the MR-766; you could seriously scare the shit out of your neighbors with all this stuff and the bb guns are all 1/1 scale, so they are very much "REAL" sized. PIMP!



Ciao! Wicked "Imma he-bitch, man-whore" Liquidz

No comments:

Post a Comment