Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Some funny ass shit to start ya'lls day off!!

Some clips for you all to view throughout the day (no gross ones, I swear! I can't stomach that shit anyway!)

Drunk-Ownage: I still can't figure out how this guy never woke up

6 Guys in a Van: OMG this is fucking funny as shit - something I would totally DO!


Quite possibly the GAYEST fight ever caught on tape (prostitutes fight harder than these guys)

Hypno-orgasm: this shit is HOT!

Cookie Monsters Rehab(from Family Guy!)

Wot's this??!! More Family Guy??

The Harlem Quake - go white boy go white boy GO!

and lastly..................... (you KNOW I couldn't do links without this...)

ONE BAD-ASS CHICK FIGHT *grovels*

2 comments:

  1. LOL - you are very welcome Carrie and GB, cookie monster rocks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Enjoyed a lot!
    » »

    ReplyDelete