Friday, August 05, 2005

Don't touch me there!


I was reading this story and I find myself in a conundrum in regards to the outcome. Some dude on a plane molests this chick while she was sleeping. First of all, the dudes a dick for trying to pull this shit off and he should serve some jail time and be someone's bitch for a few years and see how he likes it. But the part that I find confusing is, how the HELL does a dude lay a blanket on you, undoes your blouse, takes off your seatbelt, and THEN undoes your pants, only to spend a few minutes feeling you up before you even wake up??!! I've heard of heavy sleepers, but to be able to pull all that shit off before you wake up is insane. If I'm dead asleep and someone starts yanking on MY wee-wee, you bet your ass, imma wake up pretty damn quick, unless it's a hot chick, then I'll just keep pretending to be asleep :P

Man Jailed for Feeling up a Chick on a Plane

1 comment: