Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm Comin' Out, Woman!!!

Hey, peoples of Wicked City. This is Rachel aka Love's Epitome, and I figure I'll start this puppy off this morning. So hang on...or hang loose. Whatever suits you best.

This morning I stumbled across a story about a woman from Long Beach, California that had no clue she was pregnant until a few hours before she had her baby. She went to the hospital complaining of severe menstrual cramps, and they told her she was pregnant. A few hours later, "Who Did Mommy Get Knocked Up By?" pops out.

Ok, I'll give you the fact that the child was premature, so that was pretty good considering, but how could you not know you're pregnant? She and her man figured they couldn't have children after so many miscarriages, but maybe the two of them should call Maury up to get this worked out...hmmm?

1 comment:

  1. haha!!! I know girls that weigh nothing and when they got pregnant, STILL looked like they had gained NO weight....

    ReplyDelete