Sunday, August 14, 2005

Battle Royal was KICK ASS!


Holy shit this was a great movie - not NEARLY as gory as i thought it was going to be, but pretty fucking kick-ass anyway! If you guys have a chance, I strongly recommend you guys check this movie out, or pick it up from the 5PixEntertainment guys - this movie TOTALLY rocked! I can see why Quintin Tarrentino referred to it so often for help with visuals and ideas in his movie (think Kill Bill).


I'm watching Battle Royal II as I type - I just wanted to stop for a second and write a quick review on it. Peace! Wicked

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    ya wicks, this movie kicked ass! at first i thought it was gonna suck cuz all we got was the english subtitles, but it's like so easy to understand whats goin on, u hardly have to watch the stupid subtitles. so for whoever reads this, GET THE MOVIE, it fuckin rocks. Laterz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe - cool Fly - yah I got it over the weekend and I've watched it about 40 times now - just 300000 more to go ^^

    ReplyDelete