Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oh god, hahahahaha!! I was laughing SO HARD!!!

Oh shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IF YOU'RE A GAMER, THEN I INSIST, NO I COMMAND YOU, TO WATCH THIS CLIP! I was laughing so hard I almost pissed my pants. I've known kids at a very early age have been getting into games fairly quickly, as evidenced by the little fucking noobs that play WoW. Watch this clip and turn your speakers up just a little bit.

A little kid is INTENSELY trying to play a game, but his mom keeps interrupting him. After a little bit, he just loses it and yells, "I WANT A CHOCOLATE MILK, BITCH!" LMFAO!!! ahahhahaha

"I WANT A CHOCOLATE MILK, BITCH!"

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Man what a horrible little shit of a kid.....and the mother is a piece of trash too. Argh!!! The mother was probably busy chatting on Yahoo Messenger! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao..........hmmmmmmmmmm sounds like maybe someone we know? muwahahahhahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Nord, i'm getting battle royal this weekend! we gonna hang? lemme know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:33 PM

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

    ReplyDelete