Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ewwwww...need to give you all a warning!

SweetPinkDust mentioned this on my tag board yesterday before I put the new one up, so I better say something about it now before I forget. If you look down at the very bottom of my links under the "fun stuff" heading, you'll find a link called "That'sfuckedup.com" and I wanted to give you guys a warning - that site is not really "fun" but rather hella gross. I only linked that site because on ocassion, they have stuff that won't make your stomach turn - like wipe outs on a skateboard or bike. Please for the love of god, don't go there if you have a weak stomach - I go there on ocassion, but am VERY cautious about which mpegs I watch - that shit can get just NASTY!!! I'm talking about torture(guy getting his hand and feet cut off), self mutilation(some dude driving a nail through his schlong and very awkward vaginal piercings), and other gross stuff. I'm seriously thinking about removing that link, but I know for some of you, that shit doesn't bother you. We'll see.

Peace. Wicked "Get that fucking nail outta my wee-wee" Liquids

1 comment: