Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WTF???@!!!!!! (do NOT read this post if you don't like cussing and swearing)


I had a moment to check the web - sorry guys, been so damn busy - but I ran across a story that hit the line a few minutes ago- gasoline prices skyrocketed again. The next few lines are R-rated or NC-17 Rated, so moms and dads, put the kids away.

WHAT THE G*D DAMN FUCK ARE YOU FUTURES AND COMMODITIES EXPERTS DOING??!!! YOU'RE G*D DAMN GUESSING ON GASOLINE STOCK AND MAKING THE TAXPAYING PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES FUCKING PAY OUT THE G*D DAMN ASS BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT THAT YOU FUCKS ARE MAKING UP! YOU'RE CAUSING THE COST OF GASOLINE TO RISE AND DOING IT BY LETTING EVERY SMALL AND MINUTE DETAIL GIVE YOU ANY FUCKING REASON TO BULLSHIT YOUR WAY UP ON THE COST OF GAS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. OH MY GOD, IT'S GONNA RAIN! LET'S RAISE THE COST OF GAS!!! OMG YOUR MOM FARTED, LETS RAISE THE COST OF GAS!! YOU ASSHOLES ARE SO BEYOND FULL OF SHIT, IT'S NERVERACKING. FUCK YOU EXPERTS, I TRULY AND SINCERELY HOPE YOUR GREED CAUSES YOU TO BURN IN HELL. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY HARD WORKING PEOPLE YOU ARE HURTING WITH YOUR GREED? I HOPE GOD DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY REPRIEVE.

Shit, as you guys can tell, I'm pissed. I don't know how many of you read up on current events, domestic and international, or even care, but I do. I'm a news junkie and I like the stuff from around the world - Al Jezeera, BBC, etc etc. I dunno, it's just a thing I have. I think it's extraordinarily wrong for these people to drive up the cost of gas for no legitmate reason - for example, there's a storm brewing off the coast that COULD be big. For that reason, they drove the cost of gas up. There isn't even a storm yet. It hasn't hit the rigs yet. It may not even MAKE it to the rigs. But these futures experts see it as a sign to line their wallets and cause more grief.

Ok, I'm ranting and I'm done. They should make me President of the World. Everyone gets cheap everything.

Ciao! Wicked "You worked me over on gas, so imma find your mom and work her over as pay back" Liquids

9 comments:

  1. Right on man - definitely not ya'lls fault - it's the wallstreet futures traders - they mark that shit up cuz they "think" oil is gonna disappear when really, they're stealing that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal? Who's dat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Nobody but the US responsible for jacking up the prices, how do you think european feel about it? Its not even our fault... We didnt destabilize the middle east...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55 AM

    I suppose you're gonna blame the US for the weather problems as well LOL. Obviously you either skimmed over what he posted or you've already decided that you can just blame the US. It's also obvious by your dumbass statement that you don't do much research in the area of oil consumption, or the lack of refineries. I'll let it go so you can get back to sippin on that kool-aid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Compassion you call invading irak compassion?

    Who lied about weapons of mass destructions? Who refused to solve the matter deplomaticly? Who went to war without the UN approval? You can call that compassion I call that ego, I call that killing ppl for economic benefits...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:29 PM

    I knew this would turn into this kinda argument. Talk about gasoline or oil..and the blame gae starts. So many lame things factor into increases in their pricing.

    I won't excuse the mistakes the US has made in regards to Iraq, but you are kidding yourself if you think Saddam would let things be handled diplomatically. The entire oil for food scandal makes it quite obvious that the UN wasn't gonna do a damn thing about it. Look at Rwanda for God's sake..this "great" body doesn't even want to touch that, they'll just sit by and watch millions get slaughtered. You go ahead and keep your faith in the precious, spineless United Nations.

    It was disingenuous for you to make a cheap ass jab off the bat about it being the US's fault that the pricing goes up when it was obvious what Wicked was talkin about was the lame ass reasons why the people who have the oil and those who trade the oil see to change the prices off of maybe's and what if's. It's obvious how you feel and you should've just stated your contempt in the first place instead of hiding behind some stupid ass comment with little merit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! lol - um - everyone go read my "miss texas foods" post and let's drop this one aight? hehe~~~

    ReplyDelete