Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Area

Hey YOU, stay awake and following along:


The pics represent the new dungeons in Kent - 4 floors in the new dungeon. The knight is a level 51 knight with -58 ac and 38% mr. Each floor spawns a specific type of mop, like the 2nd floor spawns salamanders, etc.


This floor spawns Death's and the boss-type mops(they look like vamps!).


Look for the chests on each floor.


This floor spawns only Death's - somehow, the order of my pictures got messed up, so just go with it or you can go to PinkDust's site, I'm sure she'll have more detailed and updated information - this post was to just make you salivate a bit :P

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    uhm im dumb, but whats the pictures of? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 PM

    dammit i did it again! sorry,

    the above post is Jcm800.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - i had to step away from my comp for a bit and didn't have time to write anything in - I think Pink might be working on more detailed - I can't do write up's like Pink's simply because I'm at work and don't have the time to do that.

    ReplyDelete