Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Forgot to mention, I saw.....


Alexander and Hitch over the weekend. Alexander sucked balls. It was awful. Oliver Stone tried to hard and Collin - he just over-acted. The movie was far worse than I thought it would be. As for Hitch - I wanted something to make me laugh, so this was the best I could find from the new releases. Lemme say this - the first half of the movie is great, then the rest is as predictable as any movie can get. I was dreading the whole "moral of the story" route to come about and sure enough, right on cue, it did. The moral? Just be you and blah blah blah blah blah; I was pleasantly suprised at the first half of the movie - the writing was great when Will was describing what women think, etc etc. Then he blew it! Dumbass. I think one of the lines from the movie was "What woman doesn't wake up every morning and not want to be swept off her feet." What?? Bitch, I got the name of some super-dykes that fit that mold to the last "t." You want their numbers, hell, be my fucking guest. I swear them chicks got dicks hanging up on their walls as trophies or some shit - "Look Sally! These are the nuts I cut off today!" haha!

Aight, I'm out! Wicked "Hitch this bitch" Liquids

1 comment: