Monday, August 22, 2005

Sigh...SHOULD I? Or should I just let it go? (Eric, read this post!)


Ok, initially, I wasn't going to post about this, but I've been reading a bit more and now I have a conundrum. Ya see, those fine folks at Blizzard Entertainment, whose headquarters are ironically 20 minutes from where I live, are throwing some sort of convention: BLIZZCON at the Anaheim convention center - the same place where I took all those Anime pics. Remember that? Well now, if you go to this page: BlizzCon Info you'll see some of the incentives they are having for those that attend. More specifically, they are giving away IN-GAME items, some of epic quality, at the show - in your goodie bag when you enter, there will be a pre-printed card that you code in and it'll give you some items, one of which will be a special pet - a stupid Murloc -thingy. And of course, other loot like t-shirts, playing cards, and other relative "junk." I'd love to go to this thing, again purely for the cosplay, but then I saw the entrance fee.

YO, BLIZZARD GAMING COMPANY - YOU FUCKING GREEDY FAGS - CHARGING $120.00 BUCKS PER PERSON TO ENTER A CONVENTION IN WHICH ALL YOU GIVE AWAY IS A LOUSY T-SHIRT AND PLAYING CARDS IS WHAT WICKED LIKES TO DEEM "FINANCIAL RAPE" YOU ASSHOLES.
Sigh....with that said, no, I won't be going to the convention, although I'm sure you all would have loved to have seen pics from that - sorry to let you all down, but you can blame Blizzards INSANE greedyness for that one. Till next time!

Ciao! Wicked "I know Blizzard likes it in the ass" Liquidz

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:01 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me be the first to post a comment that doesn't get deleted, I hope. LoL.

    That's really gay. Who charges $120 to enter a convention? Not even that Arnold body building convention thing in Columbus costs that much. Geez, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rach - they're just spam bots leaving bullshit addresses with the tag line of "great blog"- so I just delete them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:28 AM

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pamela anderson s sex tape buy acyclovir Driveway heating Elmhurst ford illinois

    ReplyDelete