Wednesday, August 31, 2005

??????????


Huh? What the hell is this shit? Is this shit for REAL? Noooo, can't be. Is it? All I have to say to this is "........................." Who thinks of this shit? IF this is real, you know this is some sicko's dream come true, right? At first I was reading the page thinking this has got to be some kind of joke - guess what? I don't think it is. They ramble on about how they screen each "client" before allowing the kids to be rented (oh yah, it's not just rent my daughter, but rent my son too). I will tell you this, read some of the comments the kids have underneath the pics, they're absolutely hilarious. But what on EARTH would a parent even THINK about "renting" their kids out. Personally, I think this shit is a bit freaky.

Rent my MONSTER!

Ciao! Wicked "No way in hell I'm hitting that, cuz I dun wanna go to jail" Liquidz

4 comments: