Monday, August 22, 2005

Ok, Imma watch ALL this shit this weekend, cuz I CAN!!!


Here are a few movies that I'm making it a point to watch with the exception of ONE - the still from that movie is above - the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I'm all down with religious movies cuz they're mostly full of shit and I like them for some reason - but damn, I have NEVER watched the Exorcist all the way through - I get maybe 15 minutes into the first one, then shut it off or watch something else - I dunno, maybe I'll brave it out a bit and try to watch this one :P

A Sound of Thunder. This movie looks pimp. That's all I'm saying. I'm watching this shit - I just hope it don't suck or I'll be pissed.


Aeon Flux - Charlize Theron and her skin-tight outfits and boobies bouncing everywhere. HELLO - no brainer here.


The Brothers Grimm - it has Monica Bellucci and these two numb-nuts so yah, I guess I'll watch it.


The Transporter 2 - HELL FUCKING YAH!! Total guy movie! I'm down with this shit - a whole lot of whoopass, guns and things that go boom boom - anyone see the first one? This shit is gonna be hot I said!!!

4 comments:

  1. NO! I don't want to! Guys need to have guy movies too you know! Girls have that Sister of the Traveling Pants That They Got on Sale Just Because the Sign Said Sale When It Wasn't Really On Sale movie. Us boys need some guns and boom boom stuff too you know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvi alvi alvi...when will you learn? In scary movies, it's not the girl that's with me that's my best friend - it's my baseball cap :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh, ok alvi, later on tonight, I will retract my comments about the Transporter being a "boys only " movie, but I never said it was ONLy for boys, just that it was a guy movie, but girls can watch too!

    ReplyDelete