Thursday, August 04, 2005

One day, boobies will rule the world : HERE'S THE SUPER SECRET!!!! (IF YOU'RE A GIRL, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS)


One day, boobies will rule the world and here's the secret:

BECAUSE THEY JUST FUCKING WILL.

Look at the pic to the right - what's the FIRST thing you looked at? If it was me walking up to her, the conversation would be as such:

Me: "......................................." (staring)
Her:"*ahem* my EYES are up HERE"
Me:"........................................"(staring)
Her:"*ahem*I SAID my EYES are up HERE"
Me:"........................................."(almost have to blink cuz my eyes are drying out)
Her:"hey asshole, my eyes are up here"
Me:(smiling)"NO THEY'RE NOT................"


haha! Ok, that's my useless post of the day - peace out guys - hope you got a laugh cuz you all know I was messing - I totally respect chicks - 100%, absolutely!

Ciao! Wicked "da bomb" Liquids

1 comment: