Monday, August 01, 2005

Damn, that's a lot of Lineage Posting haha!


I been wanting to level my elf some cuz I need a skin elf to skin all my friends, so I brushed off some baby-pets and took them out - see Wee Wee there? LOL - I haven't pulled my little Wee-Wee out in so long....wait a minute, that came out wrong....you all KNOW what I meant .....
grrrr...damn it....RAWRRRRRRRRR!


Found ZQ and in pledge chat at that time, they were saying that I'd never quit Lineage. Um, if that bitch keeps dropping "red and white poppers," then yah, I prolly will. Risk vs Reward my ass. Fucking lamest nerf EVER (and we all know nerfs are pretty damn lame to begin with).


I didn't know KFC dropped those. Now I do :P


Woot!!! haha! Acutally, when I first got this, I had NO idea what it was! lol - I had to ask around and it gives +8 mp regen with +2 sp, so I was like "cool." Then I asked what it was worth - roughly - and I was told 4 to 5 million. Holy shit......O.O!


Looking for Silence and got this instead. I was told it was around 1 mill - you gotta be kidding me, right?


Big big BIG woot for this one - I've NEVER run into Reaper before, so on my way to check...hmm..can't remember, maybe Seer, Mummy, or whatever, I was checking SOMETHING when I see this dark figure at the far end of my screen creeping up on me - I was like DAMN - my first REAPER EVER! lol - I'm such a noob - anyway, I took it on and it dropped.....guess....anyone? ZERO. But damn, it was fun to finally say I hit that ass :P


These 2 guys crack me up. I've fought them for a bit here and there and I'm 90% sure I know who they are - just need to figure out one thing and one day when I decide to pay attention, I'll know. Anyway, these 2 guys have a bookmark south of Werlden DM entrance and they walk up from the right side and then coc on the players waiting to get in - I just bm there msyelf and wait in coi, then go to town on them. I workd the one pk off to the right - I worked him REAL good. I've seen him fall over dead I think 6 times, which I only got one of :( But still, sneaky little mofo's - gotta love pk's right? lol

1 comment: