Monday, August 08, 2005

Lineage? Oh yahhhhhhhhh................


Found and solo'd Seer - yeah, the drop was SHIT but at least the mutherfucker didn't drop a fucking firework.


Found ZQ and that was a freaking ndai. I know that out of all the TOI bosses, these 2 are the only ones that I seem to post end pics of, right? Well, that's intentional - first of all, the pledge doesn't do many pledge hunts and 2ndly, this is my anal retentiveness speaking here, I want to try to get charms in order, 11, 21, 31, etc, you get the idea.


I can't remember if I posted this or not, but someone dragged Phoenix to town - you know, I think I DID post this - bleh, you see the drop.


Was playing "tag" with the Double D's (not boobies) but drakes - cdai.


I'm on baby-pk-elf and while hunting oren, something dropped me a relic of Eva - how sweet is that? What that worth? Anyone know?


Spent time on DI - junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk.

Drake again - cdai - again .


By now, I'm sure you're bored with the posts - and I don't fucking blame you, I'd be too - all you see are these mops and all they ever fucking do is drop the same shit over and over again. Sigh....so alas, I hit up Ice Cream (LMFAO - ahahahhahahaha) sorry, sorry, I'm HUNGRY so I can't help it - I hit up ICE QUEEN and was fighting her and let pledge know - no one could make it in a hurry so I just solo'd the bitch. You can see the uber drop. Arg! Aight kiddies - Ciao! Wicked "I'd hit the Ice Cream" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:03 PM

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

    ReplyDelete