Tuesday, August 02, 2005

O.o Is this guy right?

LMFAO - I found this shit on some random dudes blog and I HAD to share it with you - I know it's a bit long, but if you have a little time, read it - and of course my color commentary has been added (if ya don't think I'm an asshole now, read my commentary - also, cuz the list is long, I deleted some irrelevant ones)

30 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
Written by a guy. After years of experience.

1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do. [I run around in my boxers, duh!]
2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.[wrong buck-o, if you're gonna cheat, then DON'T BE A DUMBASS AND GET CAUGHT - THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE IS "CAUGHT" - you ain't no pimp, shut yo' mouth fool]
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.[go take karate and learn to knuckle up you sissy boy]
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.[unless they're ugly, then try not to say anything cuz I can't EVER keep a straight face and tell an ugly chick that they're hot]
7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. [and what if I want to be touched and all I hear is "I have a headache tonight," THEN what the fuck do I do, huh, Mr. Romeo?]
7.5 If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.[no, it's cuz they want my monies - what are you man? STOOPID???!!]
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.[hell yah I am!! Imma be one BRAGGING mutherfucka]
8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.[hell yah I am!! Imma be one BRAGGING mutherfucka]
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...[they better not be]
10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.[that's why you take them to Taco Bell, you idiot - the 59 cent menu OWNS]
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time![no. Just no]
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.[how about some dirty dishes, dirty laundry, and a vacuum?]
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.[and get out when it's nighttime where I can get mugged? Screw that - I'm hauling ass]
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the shit out of him.[unless he's got lots of money and will pay for it - then we good]
15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.[hell yah - go for the 3 way]
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.[no, absolutely freaking NOT]
18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.[only if her mom is hot]
19. Don't flirt with their moms...that's just freaky[no it's not - I'd hit it]
21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.[hahahahhaha]
22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.[unless her friend is hot, then you already should be thinking "how am I gonna hit that?"]
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.[bullshit - just total bullshit - don't do this - one time, my wee-wee hurt, but would she rub it? Nooooooo, she was selfish and wanted her feet rubbed. WTF man??!! That's not fair!]
28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful. Jewelry is always nice.[do what i do - give her a subscription to Playboy, so you'll have something to fucking read while your stuck at her apartment]

LOL - hope you liked my commentary - and of course I was just messing around and I'm kidding - I treat girls like absolute Princesses - or do I? O.o muwahahahhaha

3 comments: