Friday, August 05, 2005

-Bleep- YOU!


hahahaha - on my second chat box, the one that filters out swear words, all you see is -bleep--bleep- which I find extremely funny because it reminds me of a movie that eventually ends up on television, but the dialogue is SO editted, you hear either a sentence that stops midway, or is just bleeped out hehehehe...so funny! It also reminds me of one a time when they were going to show that movie, "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" on TV. I don't know any if you have seen that movie uncut before, but every other line has curse words in it. Needless to say, I watched the TV version absolutely stone-faced cuz it lost all it's humor. Blah!

Ciao! WL

1 comment:

  1. lol, yah and then she pulls off her other leg, then her hair, her boobs, her ass, and one of her arms too i think

    ReplyDelete