Friday, August 05, 2005

Last post of da' day!


As Nelson from the Simpsons would say, "haha...." Yet ANOTHER useless survey done by money that probably came from you and me, it's been found that chicks that wear sexy clothes, i.e. showing off a bit more T 'n A than normally, is LESS likely or flat out DOESN'T, get raises/promotions more than chicks that don't. On top of THAT, the chicks that DON'T use their hotness make MORE money than the ones that do.

Huh?

Dude, you guys that did the study are crazy. You're all wrong. WRONG I SAID! Ya'lls study is so fucking skewed, ah to hell with it - you're full of shit. Look at that hotness in the pic. You're telling ME you wouldn't give her a LITTLE bit more? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Hell, I'd give her anything she wants (but that's just me). And damn, if she looked like that WITH brains? Now that's HOT. Ya know, I'm suprised I've never been thrown in jail for sexual harrassment. Then again, I have yet to be caught. And I'll categorically deny everything.

"I'm sorry, but I have no recollection of those particular events that you are referring too on that date, nor that time frame, and neither with the individual that you are speaking of. This is a slanderous provocation attempting to sully my good name within my family, the company, and the community. That harlot threatened me while trying to blackmail. She's a SHE DEVIL! Blonde-haired-blue-eyed SHE DEVIL I SAY!!!"

Big boobies, less monies - whatever! Read it here!

Ok, that's my useless post of the day and last post before 'da weekend.

Ciao! Wicked "I'd hit it" Liquid

1 comment: