Wednesday, August 10, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I CLEARLY sometimes have TOO much time on my hands, but when it comes to straight up funny or cool shit, I get overtly excited and want to share it so that everyone can laugh with me (and I know some of you like to laugh AT me, you suckahs!). Watch these!

A CHICK DECIDES TO SHOW OFF HER BOOBIES ON HER WEBCAM. WAIT A MINUTE....DID HER DAD JUST WALK INTO THE ROOM????!!!

Hey, know what would be cool? Let's all pee on this slide and watch it run down the slide! Oh, and I'm sooooo cool, that I can walk over the slide without.................ohhhhhhhhhhshiiiiiiit!!!

Hey, it's just kids having a good time rock-blocking and doing their own mosh-style pit dancing. TILL ONE OF 'EM GETS KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT. SUCKAH!!

He's sleeping so peacefully, dreaming of puppies and kittens....IMMA USE THIS AND SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA HIM.......(very funny!)

Guy dresses up as a Ring Wraith from the Lord of the Rings and THEN he..........................

This is how you fucking sell video games to gamers! T 'n A, T 'n A - that's all imma gonna say!

And of course.......fudge, I couldn't find any bitch fights, so this will have to do....

Getting Owned Around the World! (this shit is FUNNY - look for the Great Dane chasing a frisby - an old lady is holding the leash!)

3 comments: