Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yeah, so what?

I totally have been sucking on posting lately and I'm not going to say why because I've said it a dozen times already. Anyway, I did like a billion loads of laundry last night and proceeded to ruin my favorite pair of shorts with......BLEACH.....sigh....so anyway, after I do my shit tonight, I'll come back and post with.......you guessed it - video clips - my favorite! I've found some funny stuff and I'm sure you'll all dig it and I do have some Lineage stuff to update as well - from Gameabout! And then some rambling about disgruntled Lin players.

I hope one day when they stop Lineage, they let a few players keep the code so we can run our own servers - I'll definitely take advantage of that and my server would be UBER cool. Ok, Now I'm rambling.

Heavy day today with lots of manual labor - won't get into it - so I'll post when I can, but I'll definitely hit it tonight.

Ciao! Mistah Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment